Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services in the EMEA Healthcare public sector market? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience, and technical background necessary to help organizations leverage the cloud to solve problems? Are you passionate about Healthcare? Now, with Amazon Web Services, you have the chance to help our Healthcare customers and partners achieve their objectives through better technology.
Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is looking for an accomplished Business Development Manager for Enterprise Medical Imaging in EMEA Public Sector team to drive growth strategies for Healthcare in EMEA. As Business Development Manager for Enterprise Medical Imaging, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare.
In this role, you will be responsible for accelerating the migration of medical imaging data to the cloud and the modernization of Enterprise Imaging solutions using cloud technologies. You will work directly with medical imaging companies and with lighthouse customers and partners to drive adoption of AWS service for medical imaging workloads. In addition, you will work with the AWS Industry Business Unit as well as AWS Service and Engineering teams to improve the AWS offerings for medical imaging workloads. You will also develop and execute scaling mechanism spanning sales, marketing, and partner activities to support account teams in countries within the EMEA region.
• Work directly with medical imaging companies to help accelerate the migration of medical imaging data to the cloud and the modernization of Enterprise Imaging solutions using cloud technologies as well as develop GTM strategies for the EMEA region.
• Identify opportunities for cloud-enabled medical imaging workloads within EMEA and own execution of proof of concepts in close alignment with healthcare providers, medical imaging companies, and AWS local teams.
• Understand customers and partners needs and opportunities including security and compliance, technical, operational, and financials aspects, and work closely with the AWS Industry Business Unit as well as AWS Service and Engineering teams to improve the AWS offerings for medical imaging workloads.
• Own development of scaling programs including partner programs, training and education, marketing and sales enablement including self-service assets for users and builders of medical imaging workloads.
Proven experience in the Medical Imaging.
Proven experience in building medical imaging solutions and go to market strategies with relevant IT knowledge and understanding complex customer environment.
Proven experience in medical technology enabled consultative, solutions development, product management, product marketing, business development, and/or transformation roles.
- Recognized as an expert in the medical imaging community.
- Background working in Research and Development, Product Development, Product Management, or Business Development within the Medical Imaging segment.
- Hands on experience working with Enterprise Imaging Infrastructure as well as PACS/VNA, Advanced Visualization, and RIS solutions.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Technologies, Containers, Serverless, and Enterprise Cloud Architecture.
- Strong understanding of the product, business, and competitive landscape in the medical imaging space.
- Demonstrated ability to lead business development initiatives and execution of complex new product development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organization.