Business Developer III - MBA Intern
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
We are seeking an MBA intern to join the AWS Start Ups Sales Operations team. This role will drive predictability in reporting and analyzing business trends as well as participating in strategic planning for the business. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytic background to assist the Sales teams in creating efficiency, assessing performance and reporting, & delivering results.
This position will be responsible for managing the rhythm of the business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics. The position will assist the Sales Managers in evaluating and forecasting attainment against quotas, utilizing various CRM tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed.
This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. A successful individual is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to "roll up the sleeves".
This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS Startup Sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, and the Partner team.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the monthly cadence of business reporting.
• Develop relationships and processes with sales, partner, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
• Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams' performance.
• Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
• Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
• Current MBA student graduating between December 2021 and Spring 2022.
• 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between the conferral date from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
• Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top