Business Continuity Specialist, Resiliency Technology
Amazon's Business Resiliency team is seeking an Analyst to support its Technology and Tools program. This position is based in Seattle, WA and reports to the Manager of Resiliency Technology and Tools.
- Supporting the identification, development, implementation, administration, and improvement of emergency communications technologies and tools to assist Amazon during emergencies and significant disruptive events, including mass notification systems and satellite communications technologies.
- Supporting the identification, development, implementation, administration, and improvement of business continuity and risk management tools and technologies.
- Developing online and offline training and awareness programs aimed at enhancing the capacity of Amazonians to respond to emergencies and significant business disruptions.
- Providing general technology, tools, and metrics support to Business Resiliency and Amazon Corporate Security projects and initiatives.
- Supporting the management of Business Resiliency programs and projects through the development of dashboards, metrics, and other project management tools.
- Developing long term goals, metrics, and key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement aimed at enhancing Business Resiliency technology and tools.
- Conducting regular tests and exercises of resiliency tools and technologies and applying lessons learned to close gaps and improve performance.
- Assisting in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting corporate office buildings.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 3+ year's professional experience
- Advanced qualifications in a project management or technology discipline
- Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership, and delivering results Ability to dive deep into data to identify risks and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top