We are a passionate team of doers that apply cutting-edge advances in Supply Chain technology to solve real-world problems and transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. As a Business Analytics Architecture Manager, Supply Chain Technology, you will be working with a unique and gifted team and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will be primarily responsible for leading our Enterprise Resource Planning business intelligence architecture team to streamline and automate end to end operational and analytics reporting to support ERP process flows and meet business goals. Responsibilities include ownership of all aspects of ERP reporting, supporting implementation and integration of Supply Chain technology to Amazon business accounting. You will provide architectural guidance to a team of business and data analysts covering end to end Supply Chain functions. Ensure delivery of solution design and enhancement artifacts align to established design standards within the organization and best leverage the reporting capabilities of ERP for future growth. Partner with supply chain operations teams to obtain a solid working understanding of business process and objectives to best position delivered solutions. You will be eliminating implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches, ensure deployment readiness for each functional area, assess risks, develop mitigation plans, and communicate efficiently and professionally. You will provide architectural guidance to a team of Oracle functional and technical analysts covering all aspects of operational and analytical reporting across multiple geographies. Ensure delivery of operational and analytical reporting design and enhancement artifacts align to established design standards within the organization and best leverage the capabilities of Oracle EBS for future growth. Partner with operations teams to obtain a solid working understanding of business process and objectives to best position delivered solutions.
You will be a catalyst for effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment, and will invent mechanisms and processes for speed and scale in our context. Our fast-paced team offers great opportunities for self-driven and results-oriented individuals who are not afraid of big challenges, love to innovate, are focused on excellent customer experiences, and can successfully complex drive programs from start to finish.
The right candidate has a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in ERP solutions. You develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, and you also enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 15+ years of ERP implementation experience working directly with ERP solution partners, Supply Chain Operations, R&D, Quality, and Finance teams in a cross-functional environment
• 9+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
• Manage business intelligence development, overseeing the build-out of data warehouses and analytics systems integrating all supply chain systems
• Responsible for the communication of project deliverables and development roadmap to all areas of Supply Chain
• Provide insights and recommendations for development and connectivity of complimentary competitive marketplace tools
• Make recommendations for best in class unified BI Tools and manage the track to consolidate current tech stack
• Partner with Supply Chain operations for guidance into consolidated metric reporting
• 7+ years of experience working in an analytical capacity developing insights, defining metrics, and making business recommendations
• Advanced SQL experience (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, etc.) or relational database experience (Oracle, MySQL)
• Experience using data access tools and building visualizations using large datasets and multiple data sources
• Experience in financial modeling, ROI analysis, forecasting, data analysis, and experience seeing beyond numbers to drive sound decision-making from complex datasets
• Stakeholder management experience including managing multiple cross-functional partners simultaneously
• Presentation and communications experience, including extracting insights from technical data sets to varied audiences and senior management
• Project management experience, including establishing a project vision and shipping through execution and coordination with cross-functional partners
• 10+ years of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) implementation experience
• Experience building end to end operational and analytics Supply Chain reporting, project management, and release schedules for ERP global deployment
• Full cycle Oracle EBS SCM or Financials implementation or major upgrade experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/undefined problems
• Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software system
• Demonstrated ability to manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas