Business Analyst III
Do you have passion to drive the performance of a business through creative analytical insight? Are you excited about Human Resources and bringing science to the art of managing and developing an extremely talented workforce? We are looking for a passionate, insightful, results-oriented business analyst to join a team chartered with building Human Resources Analytics for all of AWS. From statistical analysis, predictive analytics, reporting, and requirements gathering, we'll do it all! All with an aim to more effectively develop our most valuable of all resources – our people!
- Develop and maintain HR scorecards and reports for HR Services
- Design, develop and evaluate models for forecasting purposes
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to HR and business leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary
- Gather, manage, and evaluate large datasets from multiple sources
- Build and maintain strong partnerships across HR and the business
- Master's or higher degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics, OLAP tools (OBIEE, Tableau, COGNOS) and engineering automated reporting solutions
- Deep Excel skills; experience with business intelligence tools, and scripting languages such as R or Python
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
- Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions.
- Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery
- Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
- Customer obsession and bias for action
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Demonstrated professional experience with statistical modeling tools such as SAS, SPSS, Stata, R Studio, and Shiny
- Experience in developing forecasting models.
- Experience in the field of human resources.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top