Business Analyst II
- Bengaluru, India
Do you want to become a leader helping to support our fast growing fulfillment center networks? Would you enjoy tackling problems that have never been solved before in a fast paced start-up environment? If you answered "yes," then working in our growing Launch Operations Finance team is the right place for you.
As a Business Analyst in our Launch Operations Finance team, you will work directly with our Finance Managers, Senior Financial Analysts, Launch Operations Managers, Site Controllers, and Launch Site Senior teams to model Fulfillment Center productivity, keeping data quality and scalability in mind while doing so. You will have the opportunity to drive solutions for problems facing our Fulfillment Center launch teams and gather valuable business insights to help drive productivity and improve the customer experience.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
• Partner with the team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement
• Translate data into actionable insights
• Identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
• Develop think big ideas to drive customer insights, engagement acquisition and retention
• Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
• BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
• 3+ years work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• 3+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
• 3+ years in writing and tuning SQL scripts
• 1+ year of experience in python or scripting languages, writing ETL jobs or other automation scripts
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
• Experience in writing and tuning SQL scripts
• Experience working in large data warehouse environments
• Experience conducting large scale data analysis to support business decision making
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top