Business Analyst II - AR
- Hyderabad, India
"Nontech _ AR"
Amazon FinOps is looking for a highly skillful Senior Data Analyst to be part of the Data Analytics, and business operations. As an analytics expert at Amazon FinOps, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the world's largest data sets, influence the long term evolution of our data analytics capability and help build data driven operational strategies to adapt and be successful in ever changing business environments.
• Ability to combine and deal with the complex and unstructured data tables provisioned across varied sources
• Ability to understand and identify the drives for debit balance and work with business and upstream team to enable to right source of information to proactively hold the vendor payables to avoid debit balance.
• Ability to understand and onboard various AR channels to vendor holdback tool within a stipulated timeline.
• Ability to identify the vendor and customer mapping to enable to DFP across all AR channels.
• Ability to understand and identify the data and reporting requirements beyond conventional needs of Business and Operations
• Proactively develop new metrics and studies to provide useful insights for operations and strategic leadership to drive actions.
• Build accurate dashboards to track operational metrics including KPIs, process/channel/team specific goals.
• Support the Global FinOps teams on business reporting, ad hoc analysis, statistical inference and predictive modelling.
• Ability to think through and present historical data trends, operational statistics in a meaningful, insightful and actionable manner.
• Adherence to the highest degree of data sanctity drive towards building single source of truth that can be adopted globally.
• Strong Data Interpretation and ability to map/relate data to Business and Operations.
• Investigate the data, understand root cause/questions, and come up with alternative measurement and forecasting strategies
• Predictive Analytics: Ability to analyze and build statistically robust forecasting models for Operational Effort drivers and related metrics that can help in planning and preparing for the future.
• Create scalable and repeatable solutions that can be used globally
• Data/Text mining algorithms and Data analytics on processes and customer behavioral patterns to identify critical business and operational insights to make recommendations to optimize operational efforts.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline from Premium institutes
• 6+ years' experience in Data Analytics / Business Analytics / Business Intelligence teams developing reporting and sound analytics-based solutions to business problems.
• Proven ability in developing reports over Tableau
• Excellent skills in data querying or modeling technique with SQL
• Fluency in using SQL to interrogate TB-scale relational databases to build data sets and answer business questions.
• Exposure to tools like Python to build predictive models using regressions and machine learning techniques.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics, Business or related discipline from Premium institutes
• 6+ years' experience with 2+ years Analytics and Process Improvement-related initiatives
Back to top