Business Analyst II
- Hyderabad, India
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, smart, and driven people. Amazon is seeking a Business Analyst II for our Amazon NA RME team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Service to be performed:
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. within SQL, Redshift, Aurora, and Ignition.
• Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical and reporting capabilities for our business development team
• Design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale as we grow presence in new and existing territories
• Preparing and delivering business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks
• Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field• 3+ years of experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role • 3+ years of experience conducting analysis and data mining using Excel • Proficient extracting and processing data using SQL • Experience in data visualization platforms • Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Reporting functions within AWS Business Intelligent BI tools
• Building custom reporting with Ignition scripting
• 1+ years of experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
• 1+ years of experience with a modern programming language (e.g., Ruby, Python, etc.)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top