Business Analyst II
- Seattle, WA
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth's Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Today, we operate retail websites in nine countries, offering millions of products in more than 40 categories worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history!
Amazon's Retail Business Services (RBS) team is looking for a Business Analyst to drive data drive decision making for its Voice of Customer product '4star' that is focused on Amazon's Selling Partners WW. 4star was launched in 2019 for 40+ Amazon Owned Brands in US to analyze customer feedback, identify areas of improvement for Private Brands products listed on Amazon.com, and share these insights with business teams to improve product quality. Driven by innovation, the mission of 4star is to improve product quality across Amazon by leveraging customer feedback and our vision is to expand 4star capabilities to WW Selling Partners by 2022. Amazon has over 2 million active sellers WW and has added 367k sellers since Jan 2020. When we are successful, we will be continuously improving the %age of 4+ rated products on the Amazon platform and making it easy for our Selling Partners to get onboard 4star. A successful candidate will be an exceptional strategic thinker and will have exposure to customer experience improvement. Key skills for the role include an extraordinary ability to deal with ambiguity, to network effectively and influence partner teams without authority, to overcome unforeseen obstacles, and a passion for developing a deep understanding of the tech product.
• Creation, maintenance of Dashboards (VOC, Defect Alerting and any new requirements the team may foresee)
• Build Infrastructure to grow into a Tier 1 product
• Own all partnerships with stakeholders to setup, onboard and maintain required tables, data lakes, data structures for 4STAR VOC
• Developing, maintaining queries for 4STAR VOC features and owning ad-hoc query needs/dive deeps for escalations/issues identified
• Automation and upkeep of WBR, MBR and QBR data inputs
• Supporting the PM and the RAs for all large scale data requirements and providing them in an actionable format to run pilots, launch features and enable effective decision making
• Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon's data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use.
• Own the data preparation to run financial / CX estimates for pilots/experiments
• Act as the custodian of data for 4STAR VOC and maintain sanity of data across all 4STAR VOC stakeholders
• Present insights from time to time to that will help shape effective feature expansion strategies WW
• BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• 3+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
• An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
• Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
• Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
Back to top