Love food? We do! The Grocery operations finance team is seeking an experienced and innovative Business Analyst to help shape the future of grocery pickup and delivery.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a groundbreaking initiative using advanced technology to solve difficult and interesting problems. You will support the rapid growth of this initiative by developing business metrics, mining data to uncover consumer insights and business opportunity, and partnering with internal stakeholders to drive the business. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with proven experience delivering results.
Specific responsibilities include identifying the necessary metrics and creating reports to increase understanding of the business, proactively identifying pain points or opportunities through systemic measurement. The Business Analyst will be detail oriented, and possess expertise in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders. The right candidate will blend advanced reporting with strong critical thinking and project management skills. Your success in the role will have a large impact on improving the customer experience and growing the business.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers. They will be relentlessly focused on improving the customer experience. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
• BS degree in analytical field and 3+ years of industry experience in an analytical role or an MS degree with 1 year's experience or 2 years' related Amazon experience.
• Proficiency in SQL
• Prior experience with Excel and VBA
• Prior experience with data visualization (Tableau, QuikSight, Power BI)
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
• Prior experience in analytical modeling
• Proficiency in one programming language
• Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Advanced working knowledge of data mining using , ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
• Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.