- Tübingen, Germany
Amazon Imaging builds the world's best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, India and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
• Work with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key financial/operations decision data is accurate, automated and delivered in a timely fashion
• Intake, prioritize, execute analysis to inform business decisions and at times, drive those decisions through implementation.
• Track, monitor and communicate performance to productivity, defect elimination and variable OpEx performance at an organizational and site level
• Improve and own financial validation processes of business improvements
• Via root cause analysis, leverage extensive process data to uncover any underlying operational/technological issues
• Sets strategic direction through development and implementation of programs, processes, policies, mechanisms that maintain and/or improve operational productivity in existing or new operations.
• BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Advanced proficiency in SQL (With statements, CTEs) and understanding of data warehousing
• Experience in Tableau
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
• Experience in program/product management
Back to top