- Seattle, WA
As a Business Analyst on the Payment Acceptance & Experience Marketing team you will own analytics for our emerging business efforts.
Your primary focus will be leveraging your passion for digging into data, structuring problems, and building analyses to identify actionable insights from application data and digital marketing channels, both on Amazon and off. You enjoy being creative in your use of data-driven tools and methodologies to understand marketing levers and are eager to initiate new ideas, approaches and actions to move the business forward.
• You will own reporting and insights to identify and evaluate opportunities to drive funnel conversion.
• Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business-critical KPIs, monitor the health of marketing channels and effectively communicate performance.
• Partner with stakeholders and Business Intelligence teams to acquire necessary data for robust analysis.
• Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
• Partner with other analysts as well as data engineering and technology teams to support building a best-in-class marketing platform and data infrastructure.
• Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics used to evaluate marketing performance.
• Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests and campaigns.
• Use customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and a/b testing to optimize across channels and within campaigns.
• Stay current on best practice in Marketing Analytics methodologies and trends.
• Communicate insights using data visualization and presentations to stakeholders.
• Excited to analyze and explore large data! You will have the opportunity to give potentially game-changing recommendations to the business
• Data analysis experience (in a business or academic research setting) involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data and drawing actionable insights
• Bachelor's or Master's degree with analytical/ technical elements for eg. Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
• Demonstrated technical expertise in at least one of: SQL/ R/ Python/ Matlab/ Stata/ VBA
• Great verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
• Excellent time management skills
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
• Advanced proficiency in SQL (With statements, CTEs) and understanding of data warehousing
• eCommerce experience and/or experience working with a Marketing team
Back to top