- Halle (Saale), Germany
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon is looking for a Business Analyst for its Returns & Reimbursements program for IN.
We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed, data driven to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers and sellers.
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving deep insights about Amazon Returns and Reimbursements program and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of a business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
• Bachelor's degree required. BE or Bachelors in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics is preferred.
• Proficient with SQL, Excel and Python.
• 2 - 3 years of work experience with at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role
• Strong problem solving skills
• Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focus
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
• Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, dynamic pricing, demand modeling, game theory and customer/product segmentation
• Experience with e-commerce, retail or marketing analytics would be an advantage.
• Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tool
• A Strong individual contributor who can work with minimal direction and oversight.
Back to top