- Gdańsk, Poland
Amazon is looking for a talented and highly motivated Business Analyst to join the FBA Credit Operations and Seller Coaching team in Bratislava (Slovakia). As an Analyst, you will help to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve systems, processes, and tools. The ideal candidate will be highly data-centric with good exposure to business analytics. Success in this role requires not only strong analytical skills but also good communication skills.
Location - Bratislava, Slovakia.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop insightful reports and analyses to support key strategic decisions.
• Collaborating with business stakeholders to deliver impactful findings in various investigations.
• Support definition and monitoring of long-term programs through automation or process excellence.
• Provide business insights from deep dives for weekly and monthly business reviews.
• Drive projects that help build Amazon into the most customer-centric platform
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1891 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
• Analyst or similar experience in past requiring good exposure in SQL, Tableau, MS Excel or other analytical tools.
• Good proficiency in English language, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in reporting tools - Tableau/Quicksight etc.
• Proficiency in R/Python
Back to top