- Hyderabad, India
The Buying Experience team is tasked to deliver distinctly business procurement experiences to Amazon Business customers. Our teams continuously improve experience for business customers in all phases of their buying journey ranging from discovery, evaluation, and post purchase on desktop and mobile devices. We are looking for a senior analytical leader to support and accelerate our innovation process through continuous and rapid experimentation in an agile environment.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with an extremely talented group of product managers, software development managers, and Business Intelligence Engineers to design and deliver analytical solutions that will support the rapid growth expectations of Amazon Business. You will focus on laying the analytical foundation and continuous optimization of experiences that will help our customers find what they are looking, complete transactions, and get back to their jobs quickly. You will partner with product managers to identify and execute analytical approaches that will enable strategic decisions to experiment, accelerate and reduce investments in different feature areas.
This position requires excellent analytical thinking, ability to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply analytics, technical and engineering expertise to rapidly analyze, validate, visualize, prototype and deliver solutions. This position also requires significant cross functional work and integration with different customer facing teams such as Amazon Business marketing, customer support, sales and professional services; Amazon Retail teams; Amazon Business feature teams; and UX Design and Voice of Customer teams. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As you further your career as a Business Analyst at Amazon, you will focus on improving corporate reporting frameworks and data visualization. You will analyze product performance data, discover opportunities to optimize experience for customers, and build metrics and business cases to accelerate decision making. We are focused on your success and want to build strong leaders within Amazon Business. You can expect to leverage your analytical skills and have full ownership of the projects you work on.
Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities to conduct experiments to optimize customer experiences; invest in new feature areas; and improve efficiencies for customer support associates.
Establish analytical frameworks for evaluating new investments and provide consultation to product managers in their strategic projects.
Create impact assessments to support investment in feature areas and own the relationship with Amazon Business finance to represent the Buying Experience team in establishing and reporting on business goals.
Design, develop and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) both customer facing as well as internal to business to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and product performance.
Mentor a team of business intelligence engineers on analysis frameworks and own creation of solutions to accelerate analytical processes.
• Excited to analyze and explore large data! You will have the opportunity to give potentially game-changing recommendations to the business
• Data analysis experience, in a business setting, involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data and drawing actionable insights
• Bachelor's or Master's degree with analytical/ technical elements for e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
• Demonstrated technical expertise in at least one of: SQL/ R/ Python/ Quicksight
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
• Excellent time management skills
• 4+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
• Advanced proficiency in SQL (With statements, CTEs) and understanding of data warehousing
• eCommerce experience
Back to top