- Hyderabad, India
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to help Amazon support Polish customers. Our vision is to provide the highest quality support for our internal customers, which in turns helps us make better decisions for all of our customers.
You will be responsible for i) designing and building scalable analytical tools in partnership with the retail teams using state of the art technologies, b) supporting business decision through the analysis of key metrics and proposing insightful actions, c) participating in key projects to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be excited about using data to understand our business performance. They will be curious and comfortable digging deep into data and able to summarize their findings for management consumption, and setting up new projects.
The position will initially be based at our European headquarters in Luxembourg, and relocation will be required in the medium-term.
- Barchelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role.
- SQL. 3+ years of professional experience working with large data sets and writing complex SQL queries to pull data.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning algorithmic.
- Ability to work with Tech teams (write requirements, understand tech systems, problem solving).
Back to top