- Iaşi, Romania
Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS)
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon's Selling Partners? The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) program seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on Amazon by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with the EU, US, China and Japan Teams.
Data Analytics Responsibilities
This role will empower you to scope, define and be a key player in building EU wide reporting, working directly with our BI teams across geographies.
Activities will include:
The creation and development of tools reporting back and front-ends to support Marketplace Consultants across the whole of EU AMPS
Automating activities which are currently manually performed, using a variety of technologies
* Working with the team on key strategic deep dives, such as understanding how to optimize time spent by MCs to maximise value for our Selling Partners.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our Paid Service programs.
• Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned Selling Partners.
• Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your Selling Partner portfolio. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
• Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress.
• Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective assigned portfolio.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Amazon Marketplace 3rd party services industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
• Strong analytical skills including advanced SQL, database management, MS Excel, Power BI and Statistics.
• Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
• A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• High attention to detail and the management of multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others.
• VBA, Python, Java, Machine Learning
• Experience of business-to-business selling
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
• Ability to work in a complex, cross-functional team environment (including technical, marketing, design and merchandising teams), chasing down and following up on dependencies, mitigating risks, and escalating when necessary
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool.
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer.
Back to top