Brand Registry Support Specialist
Brand Support Specialist Supervisor
Amazon is focused on building the most extensive and authoritative brand protection program in the world. We are continuously inventing on behalf of brands. Through the new Amazon Brand Registry, Amazon helps brands protect registered trademarks on Amazon and create an accurate and trusted experience for customers. Enrollment in the Amazon Brand Registry provides access to powerful tools including proprietary text and image search, predictive automation based on brands' reports of suspected intellectual property rights violations, and increased authority over product listings.
The Brand Support Specialist Supervisor will be part of the Brand Registry and Protection team within the Marketplace Business. The individual will be part of an internationally diverse and fun team. He / she will lead a team of Brand Support Specialists, who drive intellectual property verification efforts, researching and auditing brand registry applications aligned with the vision of creating the world's most authoritative brand data store and the perfect Brand interaction. In this highly collaborative role, the Brand Support Specialist Supervisor will establish new standards and guidelines to improve the brand experience on Amazon. As an advocate for the Brand, the Supervisor will be an essential part of a testing mechanism, where we will iterate, learn and eventually scale experiences that will provide the perfect support experience for our Brands.
The supervisor holds an entry-level management position responsible for ensuring standards for quality and productivity are met. The Supervisor sets the vision, direction, and culture of their team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions, and frequent one-on-ones that focus on improving the quality of the Brand Registry space.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and leadership skills. They will be experienced in leading and facilitating efforts that have significantly improved processes, and training in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
People Management Skills:
- Leads and influences the work of others
- Possesses a thorough understanding of business processes and objectively guides the team to audit to the requirements as documented in the knowledge repository as well as navigating any ambiguity within the process
- Versed in employee development and performance management skills
- Performs ambiguous tasks without guidance and support
- Fosters a cooperative environment within the team and among peers in other organizational units
- Manages team performance through training, coaching, and process improvement
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance team performance
- Passionate about delivering a positive end-user experience
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Provides objective performance feedback and evaluate the effectiveness of corrective actions and follow-up
- Maintains composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Logically articulates auditing processes between partner and internal teams
- Must be able to prepare audit sampling; verify, document, and communicate audit results; and develop audit reporting
- Excellent time-management skills and organizational agility, including the ability to effectively balance multiple ongoing projects, tasks and priorities
Process Improvement Skills:
- Develops creative processes for improving core metrics based on audit findings
- Identifies and articulates issues, translating them into business requirements and escalates issues appropriately
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details; process improvement skills
- Addresses special projects as necessary and adapts to the changing requirements of the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of professional work experience in a leadership position
- Strong analytical skills that can be used to identify patterns, outliers and opportunities
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to manage the stress of the position (for example, deadline pressures and ambiguity)
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- 2+ years of auditing/quality monitoring or paralegal experience related to the job
- Experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a call center or contact center
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Japanese, Standard Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, or Portuguese
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top