Amazon Mexico Retail team is looking for a data driven, customer-obsessed, hands on and creative candidate to join our team. As Brand Specialist, you'll work with selected vendors to help drive growth and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience on amazon.com.mx, while facilitating great business relationships with some of Amazon's highest visibility brands.
You'll be responsible for looking after a brand's product portfolio, contributing to improvements in the user experience for customers and creating detailed monthly reports on performance. You'll lead presentations and planning sessions with vendors and act as the main point of contact for them.
You will also provide support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of business inefficiencies and identifying solutions; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
• BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required
• 5+ years of experience in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Strong quantitative skills for data driven decisions
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
• Proactive and committed to getting things done
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail