Bilingual Specialist - Castilian
- Glendale, AZ
Amazon is seeking articulate, strategic applicants with a desire to work directly with customers, law enforcement and drivers to mitigate security and operational risks and bring to successful resolution in support of our Shipping and Delivery Support (SDS). SDS is the heart of transportation across the Amazon Supply Chain network, supporting multiple regions such as US, CA, MX, UK, India, and many countries within EU. It ensures hassle-free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FC), carrier hubs, and customers. The applicant will exemplify the Amazon Customer Service goal to be Earth's most customer-centric company by solving driver and customer problems appearing throughout all delivery experiences. This unique role handles law enforcement, customer and driver contacts through different communication channels including phone, email, and chat. Demonstrated ownership, customer obsession, and concise oral and writing skills are crucial requirements for this role. This role will be located at our Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The GSOC provides: global, regional, localized crisis management coordination and facilitation, regional geopolitical and security risk monitoring and expertise, and assistance with alarm monitoring services for Amazon's regional locations, coordinates and facilitates the crisis management response to significant Workplace Incident Management events (workplace violence; WIM), troubleshoots issues with the alarm access control system, and issues credentials to critical data locations, among other daily service and projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Support to drivers on-road and customers receiving shipments handled by Amazon Logistics by researching and troubleshooting with internal tools along with triaging incidents which could occur during delivery of customer's orders.
• Be an excellent communicator and influencer with the ability to facilitate the flow of information between different internal and external customers (Delivery Associates/Delivery Service Providers/Station Managers/Customer Service Associates/Amazon Logistic Customers)
• Quickly resolves any potential issues that may impact driver and customer delivery experience.
• Manage email and phone communications, providing and supporting other functions and/or projects tasked by the Crisis Operations Manager, or Assistant Crisis Operations Manager.
Shift work will be required, potentially to include nights, weekends and Public Holidays. Must be willing to support any schedule during our DAY, NIGHT, or MIXED hours shifts. We are open 24 hours and day and 7 days a week
• Conversational level fluency in Castilian
• 3+ months of customer service experience/Operation Call/Command Center work environment
• 1+ years of experience with MS Office Suite and programs to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.
• Experience multitasking, including answering multiple phone lines, prioritize e-mail, instant message, and ticket related communication, and communicate clearly within a command center environment
• Typing skills at 35 words per minute with high accuracy
• Knowledge of working over internet and successfully navigating websites
• Bachelor's degree Preferably in Criminal Justice, Political Science, Crisis Management or Business Administration
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Experience in resolving conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Experience providing crisis management triage
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
• Experience working in fast paced environments, and manage workload even during times of stress or escalated activity
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication and attention to detail.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, empathy, and a positive professional attitude
• Customer Focus- Experience in approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top