BI Tool Specialist Solutions Architect, QuickSight
- Perth, Australia
Talkers Talk, Builders Build. Do you love to innovate on behalf of customers? Do you thrive on solving challenges working with a diverse set of solutions building products for a wide set of industries? Do you have a passion for thought leadership in technology? We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join the Analytics team, and it could be you!
As an Analytics Solutions Architect, you will get hands on with customers, not only presenting ideas, but also developing code snippets, how-tos, white papers, blogs, sample dashboards, labs, and presentations to evangelize BI design patterns and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population within AWS, teaching them how to integrate Amazon Analytic Solutions appropriately into development architectures.
The ideal candidate will be great fun to work with. Our company credo is "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
Enjoy working with analytic tools. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world's fastest growing companies.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. You will represent the voice of the customer in field engagements with AWS specialist sales, business development, and service teams.
As part of a Solutions Architecture team, you produce and validate reference architectures and customer adoption for AWS Analytics tools like Amazon QuickSight.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designing solutions and prototypes for customers. Develop solutions that make the best use of Amazon QuickSight and educate customers on how to integrate dashboards into their custom applications. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
• Partnering with customer account teams, Business Development Managers and Analytics Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
• Acting as technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
• Sharing what you know by capturing best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams, including reference architectures and patterns amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community in order to build a strong worldwide database and analytics community
• Exhibiting thought leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Analytics Solutions that benefit customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent
• 5+ years of experience with a Business Intelligence tool (Domo, Looker, Tableau, BusinessObjects, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience with development languages such as Python
• Experience working with customers and stakeholders and supporting account managers in a pre-sales capacity
• Fluency in Japanese (written and spoken) and Business-level English ability
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
• Hands-on experience with Amazon QuickSight
• Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Big Data processing, Database, Data Warehousing and Data Sciences
• Deep understanding of data, application, server, and network security
• Experience with Statistics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Query, and Predictive Modelling
• Current implementation and architecture experience in two or more of big data, data warehousing, data lake, operational analytics, data migration, and integration scenarios. (Amazon EMR, Hadoop, Spark, R, Presto, Hive, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Vertica, Glue, Data Migration Services)
• Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, MIS, Computer Science or Engineering discipline OR equivalent work experience
Amazon は男女雇用機会均等法を順守しています。人種、 出身国、性別、性的指向、障がい、年齢、その他の属性によって差別することなく、平等に採用選考の機会を提供しています。障がいをお持ちの方は、以下をご覧ください。https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp/
Back to top