B2B Seller Consultant (CN2EU)
- Shenzhen, China
B2B Seller Consultant (CN2EU)
Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality. Amazon Business is Amazon's response to tackle this incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are focused on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon is seeking a result-driven, self- motivated, passionate and dedicated Time Bound Account Manager based in Shenzhen. Your responsibility is to help CN-based Amazon Marketplace sellers catch the Brand-New Amazon Business(B2B) opportunity, utilize Amazon's suite of products/services to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue generation for them. Meanwhile, you should take initiative to find out business blockers or improvement area, as well as work with Amazon internal teams to move them so as to continually improve sellers' experience on Amazon. You will prospect, present, and close high potential merchants to our various services and programs.
You should have a track record delivering on unreasonable sales goals. You should also have a-demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, along with the ability to come up with original approaches and operational improvements. Candidates should be comfortable both in a self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. Ownership is extremely important.
Your superior communication, organizational and inside sales skills, will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
• Identify, qualify, and engage with Amazon existing sellers for the Amazon Business- Marketplace while creating a clear value proposition of selling to business customers on Amazon, along with the features and functionality.
• Meet or exceed quotas, revenue targets, and operational metrics.
• Analyze the business and conduct deep dive analysis; provide routine executive-level reporting on the Seller's current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
• Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business.
• Advocate on behalf of Sellers and other external stakeholders to influence product roadmap
• 5+ years previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
• Proven ability to both think strategically and execute plans.
• Demonstrated drive to set and achieve aggressive goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
• Ability to interact at C-Level with medium-to-large Chinese and International companies.
• Passion for customers and high attention to details.
• Business/Marketing/ Economics/Management education from a top university.
• Strong quantitative analytical skills (including database analysis and Excel skills).
• Excellent organization skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and to evolve in an ambiguous environment.
• Study or work experience in EU.
• Online or traditional B2B working experience.
Back to top