At AWS we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind AWS.
To succeed in AWS, people must be self-motivated, highly data-minded and intent on delivering world-class results. You will put the customer first in everything you do and build trust and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business. Our team culture is collaborative; it is designed to empower and enable to you to succeed. We take pride in the diversity that is achieved by the global talent within the company. We promote and develop a strong culture of growth.
Tech Recruiter role
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the provision of the recruiting service to our AWS Data Centres organization in Germany ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and candidate focused manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include full lifecycle of hiring activity; such as building talent attraction strategies, passive sourcing, scaling interview process, managing the offer and collaboration with onboarding and immigration teams. You will be working with multiple hiring managers, take ownership of the projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results.
- You have several years' experience recruiting technical profiles in the German Market.
- You have experience hiring in Germany and other EMEA locations.
- You are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
- You have experience with candidate sourcing using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering groups, social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, XING. etr).
- You have previously managed and prioritized multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- You have a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
- You are experienced driving Social Media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as industry conferences, diversity hiring or other unique methods.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first-round phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment that at the moment is being conducted virtually. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.