AWS Sr Product Manager Tech - Premium Support Apps
- Seattle, WA
Work hard, have fun, and make history at Amazon Web Services!
The AWS Kumo Software Team is searching for an innovative, passionate, and customer-focused product manager with a track record of delivery. We are looking for a relentless self-starter that will boldly do what's best for the business to serve our customers; someone with a true pioneering spirit, willing to "get hands dirty" in a start-up environment while being able to optimize delivery against both short and long term goals.
You will be responsible for defining a low-code/ no-code experience to enable our tool builders to build diagnostic and troubleshooting tools used by support agents to deliver our world-class Support. You will partner with multiple software engineering teams to build cohesive user experiences across all these tools, resulting in reduced handle time of support issues and high customer satisfaction. Our investments in this area help resolve customer issues faster while reducing our internal costs, largely by automating best practices and providing better tooling. You will also ensure that our world-wide support teams can easily build and contribute their own tooling to meet a growing set of AWS use cases. Your customers include Support Engineers, Cloud Support Associates, and Technical Account Managers. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services.
The AWS Kumo team provides technology and trusted expertise that intelligently anticipate and resolve AWS customer needs, helping them adopt, optimize, and operate at scale. Kumo's products, used by AWS customers and the support teams that help them, are vital to ensuring exceptional customer experiences on AWS. Our team owns customer facing applications like Trusted Advisor, Personal Health Dashboard, AWS Forums, and Support Center and multiple internal tooling systems. We are a highly innovative global organization revolutionizing the way customers engage and seek help from AWS. Support provides a strategic advantage for customers adopting AWS and drives direct revenue to the business.
• Bachelor's degree required in Business, Computer Science, or related field and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred and/or, relevant experience
• 5+ years of product management experience, including strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services and ability to align software teams and senior leadership around the product vision
• 3+ of experience in a technical product leadership role within the cloud, enterprise IT, e-commerce or other related domains.
• Experience in setting product definitions and roadmaps.
• Experience working cross functionally with development, design, and marketing teams.
• Prior experience as a developer or in building tools for customer support
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• Ability to analyze data, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
• Understands core technologies utilized in this product domain
• Fluent in technical alternatives/pros and cons and ability to partner with software teams
• Decomposes significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions
• Strong understanding of the cloud industry
• Experience creating service offerings for Enterprise level customers
• Experience creating B2B service offerings that cater to a wide audience
• Experience managing Software-as-a-Service technology products
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top