AWS Sourcing Recruiter
As a Sourcing Recruiter with Amazon Web Services, you will partner closely with our business leaders and recruiters to craft and drive a recruiting strategy to attract the most talented people in the industry and the world.
In this job you will enjoy:
- creating strategies (staffing plans, events strategies, sourcing strategies)
- building relationships with candidates, providing them a world-class candidate experience, and helping them land in the right role at Amazon
- keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and advising the business and recruiting team on when and whom we should be recruiting and why
- diving deep into our recruiting data to understand trends and opportunities
- thinking big about how attract talent to Amazon and then putting plans in place to deliver on your ideas
- partnering with your peer sourcing recruiters, HR business partners, and other recruiters throughout the company
- having fun (we have a lot of laughs, share a ridiculous number of internet memes, play some games, and generally have a really good time)
To do the above really well, we would like you to have:
- Some experience in the games industry
- Savvy negotiation skills
- An insatiable will to get stuff done
- A track record of taking the right big risks
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to navigate uncharted waters
- The ability to dig deep into data and influence with it
- Experience mentoring more junior team members
- A highly-collaborative nature
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- A background in and passion for technical recruiting
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top