AWS Sourcing Recruiter
Amazon Web Services (www.amazon.com/aws) provides scalable, cost effective cloud solutions to a variety of customers. Our innovative developers work on cutting edge initiatives.
The AWS Marketing and Sales Support team is seeking a talented, customer focused recruiter, with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting our AWS organization. Your focus will be on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, recruiting for smart and innovative talent.
To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and execute on searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understanding how to prioritize in order to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, research and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- 4+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive recruitment of passive candidates.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top