AWS Solutions Architect, DG
- Madrid, Spain
Do you have broad skills in software development or networking or system administration? Are you passionate about cloud computing and teaching others how to benefit from and use cloud technologies and solve business and technical problems? Are you willing to help SA team to scale and grow understanding the business needs of Demand Generation?
The Senior Solution Architect in the Demand Generation (DG) team is a new position that presents opportunities for the right individual to help customers innovate on AWS and shape customer solutions by empowering the Demand Generation Representatives (DGRs) with technical skills and to have effective engagement and meetings with customers. The DG SA will also educate customers on how to craft highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure and cost-effective cloud architectures with the knowledge and understanding of the resources and processes available to achieve operational excellence. You will have the equally exciting opportunity to grow the business impact of the SA team helping us to scale and grow at the speed that Demand Generation team needs.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable at the intersection of technology, business and team leading. They will be broadly competent across many areas of technology and deep in a handful of areas. The candidates must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate organizational or process scaling skills. Cloud is the new normal, and the only way to meet demands on your new team is to be engaged with the continuous improvement process.
This role requires travel up to 10%.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Partner with DG leadership to design a flexible, strong and scalable SA team
• Partner with the Demand Generation team to educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
• Own each engagement, helping to work towards a timely and successful delivery of customer outcomes and solutions
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the AWS solutions architect community
• Create and deliver training and education sessions to widen and deepen technical and process skills for the Demand Generation team
• Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
• Act as a technical liaison between customers and product teams and help evolve the AWS platform
• Experience creating and leading business plans on technical teams
• Experience in development or network administration or DevOps or technical consulting
• Working knowledge of cloud technologies
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Experience presenting to both large and small audiences
• Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
• Fluency in English is essential
• Ability to travel
• Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
• AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
• Solution selling experience
• Experience in process improvement at org level
• Project or Program management experience
• Knowledge of other European Languages
Back to top