For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 150 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the worldincluding the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agenciesto power their infrastructure.
Be a critical part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the rapidly growing SMB market. As an SMB Sales Representative at AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to directly impact the growth and shape of emerging technologies. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market saturation in our largest and fastest growing small & mid-market accounts, with a large focus on the untapped greenfield space. Early cloud adoption is critical in enabling these customers to scale in any direction or pace.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that allows them to strategically engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a fast moving territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
• Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined set of accounts.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Develop and execute a plan to grow the AWS footprint within your set of accounts.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful go-to-market strategy to achieve customer outcomes.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• 5+ years of full sales cycle, technology sales or equivalent business development, sales engineering/consulting experience.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Experience driving new business in greenfield accounts at the C-suite level
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us