AWS Senior Sales Executive - US Defense Agencies
Would you like to build the AWS Cloud Computing business in the Department of Defense (DoD) Agencies? Would you like to be part of a team focused on cloud transformation and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key DoD customers, systems integrators and solutions providers who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting and delivering cloud computing solutions?
As a Senior Sales Executive for Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a growing book of business across the DoD.
- Drive business and technical relationships and close business at a rapid rate by helping to define, identify, and pursue key opportunities.
- Establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer's mission and the environment.
- Have day-to-day interactions with these agencies.
- Have both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at senior military and civilian levels.
- Have a technical background that enables them to easily interact with staff officers, contracting officials, software developers, and architects. Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Be able to travel as necessary.
- 8+ years of Information Technology quota-carrying sales experience
- 3+ years selling to DoD
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Secret clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Experience with the fundamentals of cloud computing with the ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between Cloud providers
- Experience and relationships with Federal Systems Integrator and Business Partner ecosystem supporting DoD
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years experience working within the software development and cloud computing industry highly desired
- Masters Degree and/or Computer Science or Math background highly desired
For more information:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top