AWS Security TPM
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security is looking for a passionate, innovative, results oriented technical program manager for the AWS Security Expectations team. The Security Expectations team is responsible for driving innovative enhancements that raise the bar for how AWS employees interact with resources, systems, and data. This team dives deep into security technologies such as new authentication systems, hardware security components, cryptography, system hardening, and massive-scale audit analysis. The objective of this program is to define the innovative preventative, detective and monitoring mechanisms to enable security at scale.
In this role you will work across AWS to define, build, drive and measure mechanisms to enable security. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect team members and management alike to take high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. You will have the opportunity to engage with systems that are at the cutting edge of technology. You will work directly with AWS service teams, infrastructure and administrative teams to identify opportunities to improve AWS' security posture. You will build tooling, drive process improvements and work with service owners and cutting edge technology to develop innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
You will act as a leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. You are proactive in removing roadblocks, pave the way for innovation, and can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You are able to handle business escalations with a data-driven approach. You will be responsible for implementing a program vision for security across AWS while satisfying scalability, transparency and resource goals.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, mathematics, or other related fields
• 8 + years experience in technical leadership roles; technical program management, systems architecture, or system development
Have a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
• Have experience leading a highly technical team.
• Demonstrate innovative security approaches in non-traditional IT environments.
• Have experience defining product roadmaps based on customer requirements and driving technical change management programs across large diverse organizations.
• Are comfortable generating automated metrics to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency.
• Have experience driving security programs across large diverse organizations.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Please contact Fabian Valencia - Favalenc@amazon.com for additional details.
Back to top