AWS SDE Sourcing Recruiter
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Here, at AWS, you'll experience unparalleled ownership and impact. You will be empowered to innovate and deliver.
The AWS Software Development Engineer (SDE) Recruiting team is looking for passionate, driven, and all-around awesome sourcing recruiters. On our team, you will be working with business leaders across AWS to recruit the people who power our technology.
In this job, you will enjoy:
- Understanding the technology and services that drive AWS
- Working with our businesses to understand their hiring needs
- Sourcing and uncovering the best candidates
- Using your recruiting expertise to pre-screen viable candidates
- Thinking BIG about how to attract candidates to Amazon and working within your team to deliver those plans
- Having fun, laughing a lot, and generally having a ridiculously good time
- 3+ years of recruiting and/or HR experience.
- Prior experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience driving improvements within a recruiting team
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- A background in technical recruiting
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top