Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers leverage the AWS platform to bring digital transformation to their SAP workloads on AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of global projects, engaging customer and partner teams to achieve AWS and SAP best practices?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical SAP digital transformation architect to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This architect will join a Global SWAT team focused on AWS's most critical SAP customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon's world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
AWS is enabling use cases that have never been done before. AWS is looking for a candidate who is passionate about creating SAP solution architectures that have never been done before, providing customers with unprecedented value.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Architecting extensions to SAP processes leveraging AWS platform services for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
• Working on integrating a wide range of innovative AWS services with SAP on AWS
• Creating service offerings that will promote adoption of AWS services
• Driving innovation and digital transformation initiatives for customers using the AWS platform for their SAP instances.
- Develop customer specific solution architecture that seamlessly integrates various AWS services with their SAP on AWS systems to provide a holistic solution
- Develop and deliver accelerator, offerings and solutions focused on specific industry use cases by using your technical breadth and SAP experience.
- Enable team of architects and solution specialists on these offerings and help them deliver it to our customers
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management focusing on SAP solutions in the cloud
- Develop and monitor metrics and develop ways to improve for internal and customer facing solutions
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on DevOps for SAP
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards for SAP and other enterprise solutions on AWS
- Manage and educate Configuration Management concepts and tools to customers and coworkers
- Develop best practices and procedures for DevOps for SAP on AWS
- Develop and educate the concept of Site Reliability Engineering or SRE as a discipline that incorporates aspects of software engineering and applies them to infrastructure and operations problems for SAP on AWS
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
- Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, Firecracker)
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with leading and participating in Scrum/Kanban, Agile workflow methodologies
- Master's degree desired
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Consulting experience integrating SAP and non-SAP solutions and technologies.
- Preferred strong customer facing consulting skills preferred. Ability to fine tune your message for both technical and business audience.
- Preferred ability to seamlessly transition between being hands on to engaging in discussions in front of a boardroom.
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is highly desired
Explore all AWS Professional Services roles available, meet our team members and get prepared for your interviews via link: https://emea-resources.awscloud.com/aws-emea-careers-hubs/aws-professional-services
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.