AWS Salesforce.com Security Administration Analyst
Are you an expert in Salesforce administration? Do you have experience in a technical security role? Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com Security Administration Analyst to be the primary point of contact for auditing, maintaining, and enhancing security on our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions in SFDC.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. SFDC is an integral tool in our ability to make informed decisions, and this is a great opportunity for a creative problem solver and customer focused person to add significant value to the AWS Global Business Operations team.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage a complex security program, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. Security is the most important priority on the AWS Salesforce team. This individual must be passionate about security and comfortable upholding security standards and protocol under pressure. Forging strong relationships with security professionals across Amazon will be key to implementation, management, and the overall success of this candidate's program.
AWS is home to the largest Salesforce.com instance at Amazon. We use the collective experience of our rapidly growing SFDC team to solve challenging problems. Of course we use the Sales and Marketing Clouds, but we are also building custom solutions for business development, operations, partners, contracts, and a lot more. Come help us support the world's leading CRM at one of the world's largest companies, where every day is still day one.
- Define, monitor, and manage employee Salesforce User access policies
- Manage Salesforce permissions, Profiles, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, Transactional Security and other security model attributes
- Collaborate on, author, and approve security requirements for new projects, deployments, and integrations
- Partner with AWS and Amazon security teams to ensure system compliance (single sign on, data handling, regional compliance)
- Define requirements and customize Health Check and monitor and report on performance
- Regularly audit system permissions, roles, and sharing rules and action results
- Proactively manage, monitor, and resolve security anomalies
- Work with stakeholders across AWS to define and manage User access exceptions
- Document Security Process/Policy
- Set naming convention and description guidelines for security related Salesforce functions
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Hands on configuration of Sales Cloud including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams effectively, and seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes
- Proactively identify and implement operational security improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to mitigate security risk
- Bachelor's degree
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 300+ users
- 2+ years' program management or technical program management experience
- Mastery of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.)
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners
- Management of CRM security program
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
- Experience with FinancialForce.com, Marketo, Eloqua, Data.com, ReferenceEdge and other apps
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups)
- Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong organization skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top