AWS Salesforce.com Data Analyst
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for a detailed, data obsessed analyst to be an owner of data in the company's Salesforce.com (SFDC) database, managing data processes, and ensuring data accuracy, completeness and integrity. The successful candidate must be passionate about data, be detail oriented, be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. SFDC is an integral tool in our ability to make informed decisions, and this is a great opportunity for creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to add significant value to the AWS Global Business Operations team.
- Execute data migrations and a data quality program focused on completeness, standardization, and deduplication
- Identify, gather, and manipulate data from internal and external sources to provide a more complete picture of our business relationships
- Research and process data change management requests
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Track record retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Salesforce.com, other CRM or data management/BI systems
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience with Data.com, Dun & Bradstreet, Discover.org, Unomy, and other data providers
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top