This is a new and exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services in Education, Healthcare and Local Government across France. Working with the Country Manager, Director EMEA, and Public Sector Leaders, you will be responsible for creating and directing strategy for the Public Sectors, managing a territory including closing sales, hiring and developing a team of Account Managers.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of Account Managers who are mapped to our Public Sector customers, and are responsible for generating demand for the AWS services. Their goal is to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue quota by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery, and pipeline maturation and closing
You will be experienced building a business through collaborating with partners, solutions architects, business development, lead development, central accounts, and marketing.
• Build and manage a team of Account Managers
• Ensure team meets pipeline generation, revenue quotas and metric goals
• Guide team members on how to manage key relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
• Track record closing sales opportunities in a mix of account sizes and at volume
• Drive pipeline generation, quotas and metric goals
• Drive sales campaign & program execution & develop strategic territory plans
• Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
• Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc.
• Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
• Present regular, accurate reports for executive management for review
• Management experience in technology sales
• Proven experience of leading, motivating and developing Account Managers talent
• Public sector sales background in France in at least one of Education, Healthcare or Local Government industry
• Creative, self-starter, directing, and supporting a team with highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical skills, accurate and concise reporting
• Good level of English and french
• Travel across France and Abroad
• MBA qualification is a plus
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is beneficial
• SaaS/Cloud experience