AWS Sales Executive – WWPS State & Local Government
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the State and Local Government market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services is expanding into the U.S. Public Sector market, and this group within Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Representative to focus on State and Local Government in Texas. You have sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. You are a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. You have a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should be an exceptionally strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and embraces all aspects of selling. You enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations..
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Trave as required.
- 7-10 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Experience in working with enterprise accounts within Public Sector and an extensive customer network.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Track record of success in the Public Sector market.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/stateandlocal/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
WWPS - SLG
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top