AWS Professional Services - WIT, SoCal
- Bengaluru, India
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Professional Services Tracks:
Application Developer - AppDev resources are specialists in designing applications that run natively in the cloud. They are experts in building programs that run on any number of platforms including virtualized instances, containers, or serverless architecture.
Cloud Infrastructure Architect - An expert in cloud-based networking and system rollouts. CIAs specialize in network performance, infrastructure provisioning, and building Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
DevOps Specialist - A leader in building advanced computing systems that harness continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines and utilize the strengths of cloud computing to build scalable and economical systems for customers.
Data Lake & Analytics Specialist - This role will specifically focus on data processing capabilities and helping our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent our customers from leveraging their data to develop business insights. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
Data Warehouse & MPP Specialist - This role will specifically focus on large scale data warehousing and database migration capabilities. Engagements will include Redshift implementations and helping customers to migrate from their existing on-premises data warehouses using other databases to Amazon Redshift.
Data & ML Engineer - In this role, you will work with our partners and customers with a focus on our AWS Analytics services offering such Amazon Kinesis, AWS Glue, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, Athena, AWS ML, and more.
Security Consultant - In this role you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building and deploying security infrastructure and automating security operations for customers.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• IT implementation experience
• Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
• Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
• Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• Integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
• Scripting and/or coding skills
• Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
• Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
• Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
• Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
• Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell) or other coding capabilities.
• Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet
• Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top