AWS Partner Enablement Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we'd like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Partner Enablement Manager.
The successful candidate will have and demonstrate the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects accurately and successfully. The role interacts with a number of other AWS units, and the candidate will need to prioritise their actions to deliver AWS Partner Training and Certification objectives.
This UK and Ireland role has responsibility to identify, develop and deliver training paths to increase the growth in skills and capabilities of sales and technical individuals in key AWS Partner Network (APN) partners. As a global partner program, it is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, professional services, marketing, and GTM support.
• With APN Channel Partners identify the gaps in capabilities and skills required to sell and deploy AWS products and services to customers.
• Plan, Develop and Deliver training plans and curriculum aligned to the joint strategic goals of AWS and Channel Partner
• Use and analyse AWS data to identify key trends in the region across the APN channel partners, and with the APN sales leaders in the territory determine service and product priorities for territory training plans and curriculum to deliver customer satisfaction and partner revenue.
• Increase the number of AWS certified and accredited individuals in the Partner, and deliver against territory training goals.
• Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organization and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner team and the partners.
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge of AWS Partner training programs, all Partner Training and Certification (T&C) offerings, course roadmap, funding programs and course objective/overview to be a trusted advisor to partners.
• Use and analyse AWS data to direct and manage ongoing course scheduling in coordination with T&C operations team for virtual and physical instructor led classes, as well as driving attendance and event planning through and with AWS Partner Manager and Partners training team.
• Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to training plans delivered to improve performance and ensure Partner and AWS objectives are met.
• Drive demand generation of new or updated Partner training information to AWS Partner facing teams and AWS Partner community through established platforms.
• Minimum of 7 years working experience in solution sales, consulting or account management role.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in cloud technology, distributed computing or enterprise software sector.
• Within the last 5 years have worked in a multinational, technology vendor company.
• Minimum of 5 years in a role requiring regular and extensive analysis of data for decision making and reporting.
• Minimum of 5 years in a role requiring account management and project management skills across multiple projects.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in running Partner or Channel training and certification programs
• Experience and Involvement in Channel Program Development and Implementation
• Experience in technical proficiency, sales enablement or organizational coaching.
• Experience in learning and development or skills enablement related position
• Experience in using and creating reports in Tableau or other Business Intelligence systems
Back to top