AWS Inside Sales Representative - DoD
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Department of Defense business? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for the US DoD?
You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of of commercial cloud adoption in the Department of Defense. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through business development activities, follow-ups on their inquiries and from our marketing programs. You should have both a sales and technical background that enables you to successfully manage a high volume of activity to achieve activity-based metrics, as well as experience establishing credibility with decision makers. You will actively drive inside sales calls and deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization.
- Collaborate with Outside Field Sales team
- Attain daily inside sales call activity metrics – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Limited travel.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 2+ years of Inside Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Inside sales experience with Defence, DoD customers or other Public Sector custiomers including Federal, Intel, State & Local Government, Education or Non-Profits
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
For more information: https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/government/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top