AWS Global Solutions Architect
- Flexible / Remote
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader for our solution architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with global Auto enterprise customers.
The Global Accounts Auto Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with enterprise customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Travel: Ideally open to some domestic travel once safe to do so to successfully support the customer.
• 7+ years experience in infrastructure and network architecture, DevOps, or software engineering
• 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise applications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study or 12+ years of related work experience
• Master's degree preferred
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
• Experience collaborating with the sales team to drive customer satisfaction, exceed customer expectations, create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS and exceed revenue goals
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top