AWS Global Accounts Solutions Architect
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader for our solution architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with global enterprise customers.
The Global Accounts Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with enterprise customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Open to traveling up to 50% domestic and international.
- Experience collaborating with the sales team to drive customer satisfaction, exceed customer expectations, create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS and exceed revenue goals
- 7+ year's design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
- 3+ years' experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
- Technical degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks strongly preferred.
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity strongly preferred
- Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon Web Services is hiring. For more information: http://www.amazon.jobs
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top