AWS Finance Manager
Annapurna Labs is seeking a Finance Manager to be a key member in our Silicon team. Annapurna Labs (An Amazon Company) is a semiconductor company established by semiconductor industry veterans and is now part of Amazon Web Services. We are developing leading edge products, manufactured on leading edge technologies. We offer a dynamic, open, teamwork environment operating at high pace mode.
As a Finance Manager, you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop business cases. Job responsibilities include:
- Provide financial support for the silicon development and manufacturing business owners
- Develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
- Take a key role in short and long-term financial planning cycles
- Present financial summaries and business insights to management
This role requires a self-starter with strong orientation to operational processes, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant Finance experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced environment
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top