Amazon Finance Operations is looking for an Accounts Receivables Analyst to support our continued EU expansion within cloud infrastructure services (AWS).
The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
• Full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and calling customers
• Reconciling AR account(s), Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables
• Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries.
• Maintain Customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (company) and external (customers directly) questions and requests for information.
• Creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
• Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team, stakeholders and internal business partners in the US and EMEA
• Timely reporting via weekly metrics and provide status updates on customers accounts and projects
• Participate in operational excellence activities
• Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents
• Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
• Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon's customer centricity.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1.400 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• Fluent English and Turkish
• Previous Account Receivables, Account Payables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
• Passion for financial operations, open communication and comfort around higher management
• Communicative, willing and able to sort issues and financial data interchange through phone, email and face to face
• Able to present in front of different audiences
• Proficient in Excel
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas