AWS Enterprise Sales Manager-Financial Services
- Birigui, Brazil
Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Enterprise business market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider in the Enterprises in Brazil?
As an AWS Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Enterprise market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Hire and build out an enterprise sales team.
• Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage contract negotiations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Expect moderate travel.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• +10 years of technology related to sales or business development experience.
• +10 years of experience related to direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
• +4 years of sales management experience.
• Relevant experience working with Financial Services Industry
• Proficient in Portuguese and English.
- Extensive customer network.
- Domain Knowledge in one of the segments from Financial Services Industry
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Back to top