AWS Enterprise Sales Leader, Louisville, Cincinnati or Indianapolis
- Cincinnati, OH
Position location can be based in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH or Indianapolis, IN
The AWS Enterprise Sales Team
The AWS Sales team is responsible for serving the needs of medium to large enterprise customers. We take pride in leading customers through an accelerated and innovative cloud journey and creating long-term business relationships of value and trust.
As part of the AWS Sales team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a motivated team that values and encourages diversified perspectives and ideas to best equip customers with the most innovative and comprehensive solutions.
As a Senior Sales Leader you will have the opportunity to lead a sales team which focuses on adoption and expansion of our full service portfolio with our customers. We work backwards from our customers, focusing on their use cases and defining how our broad set of technology solutions can help them. Planning for market adoption, setting vision and strategy for your team, and pivoting on emerging market trends are all things you will do on a daily basis. You will help to identify with your team where our products need to go next to better serve our customers.
You will help drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration in accounts. You will hire and develop high performance teams that are focused on customer obsession and working backwards to help customers achieve outcomes. You will also be responsible for building your go-to-market initiatives across functional teams, specialist, and partner teams to help scale our business.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 10+ years of quota carrying technology field sales management or business development experience leading teams that sell to medium and large enterprise accounts
• 7+ years of experience managing sales teams with direct quota responsibility of at least $100M+
• 5+ years of experience successfully building and executing go-to market plans for medium and large enterprise accounts
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
• Experience selling cloud solutions at a software company
• MBA/MS degree in relevant field
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Extensive customer network
• Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
• 7+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
• Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit US Disability Accommodations.
Back to top