AWS Enterprise Marketing Leader
More and more large enterprises across nearly every vertical are moving to the cloud. Global organizations like General Electric, Capital One, BMW, Samsung, McDonald's, and Hess are going after cloud adoption on AWS in a big way.
However, enterprises don't just switch to cloud computing overnight. While the cloud makes it easy to experiment, it takes longer to put larger migration plans in place. We need to help executives and leadership teams understand the cloud adoption journey and how the AWS Cloud can reduce technical debt, speed innovation, increase agility, and reduce costs. We are looking for an experienced marketing manager that understands the executive audience to help us articulate these benefits as well as manage the enterprise marketing team.
In this role, expect to hit the ground running with the following goals:
- Lead a team of marketing managers dedicated to expanding the AWS value proposition among large enterprises
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy to raise the awareness among enterprises and the executive audience about AWS and the journey to the cloud
- Dive deep on how a move to AWS can impact various executive roles within the enterprise by understanding their needs and refuting fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD)
- Partner with Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Professional Services, Security, and Compliance teams to build relevant value propositions and content for the business decision maker audience
- Establish an industry-leading digital presence for the executive audience as it relates to enterprise cloud computing
To be successful in this position, you'll need to be a great manager that is skilled at collaborating with a diverse set of teams across the company to achieve your goals. In addition, you'll need to be the champion and architect of your ideas. We're looking for a leader with strong ownership over the outcome and who can carry our voice and brand to new heights.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, content marketing, marketing agency, or consulting, or product management
- 5+ years of management experience and proven success developing teams
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative marketing initiatives
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Experience successfully marketing to enterprises or IT audiences
- Experience working in an enterprise technology environment
- A bias for action for developing awesome marketing assets (product videos, web content, etc.)
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
- The candidate must be able to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top