AWS Custom Pricing Analyst
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
AWS Sales Operations is in need of a creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to help us support discount programs and private pricing contracts. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing operational processes, strict adherence to terms outlined in customer contracts and supporting both internal and external customers.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects
- Perform data entry, data management, and pricing calculations
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Interpret complex pricing contracts and determine pricing structure to be applied for a defined term
- Monthly invoicing, variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, Finance, Customer Support and Accounting teams
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, accounting, or a related field
- Accounting experience with accruals and receivables
- Experience with financial contracts and comfortable with contractual language
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top