AWS Content Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to drive execution of the customer outreach and relationship strategy for our AWS Security and Compliance team.
This includes working directly with a large customer contact base, addressing individual and industry questions and concerns, managing security assurance public content (such as web site content, blogs, whitepapers, individual certification programs, etc.), designing and developing education programs that will work well for the security and compliance professionals across industries.
The ideal applicant should be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution - all while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems, and identifying and facing challenges. This position will ultimately be responsible for helping to drive the AWS Compliance Customer experience through awareness, outreach, and education.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Innovating AWS Security and Compliance communication mechanisms to:
1) Drive awareness of offerings
2) Drive awareness of how customers can leverage AWS to manage their own security and compliance
- Maintain and improve on-going AWS Security and Compliance external communication channels (e.g., website, blogs, whitepapers)
- Identify educational tools and programs to facilitate customers in understanding, building and evaluating their security and compliance programs in AWS
- Attend relevant events and facilitate event speaking opportunities
- Design and manage ongoing metrics and measurements of the program and customer progress
- 4+ Years in Web Content Management
- 1 + years CMS experience (preferably CQ5)
- Have created an editorial calendar
- 1 + year of experience Social media account moderation / posting
- Able to provide examples of strong writing and editing background
- Strong analytical background
- Video production
- SEO knowledge and implementation
- Measurable gains in traffic, retention, conversions, and/or social media impressions
- Relevant industry experience in security or compliance consulting/advisory work in support of a highly technical environment
- Some graphic design knowledge
- Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations, experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Have experience in generating automated metrics to measure success of communications / content management campaigns
- Have a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture
- Please email AWS Recruiter, Pedro Garcia ([email protected]) if you have questions.*
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top