AWS Commercial Sales Internship
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Would you like to be part of our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Internship Program, helping us to drive growth and shape the future of AWS? Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge?
Cloud computing is revolutionizing information technology (IT). Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On the AWS Internship Program we will provide you with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques you need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities.
This paid internship will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to make an impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching, and other learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in software or technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS..
• Graduating from Bachelor's or Master's degree in 2022
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
• Must be able to complete a 10 to 12-week, full-time internship starting on July 15th 2021
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.)
• Proficient written and verbal communication in German, Italian or French
• Passion for technology
• Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales
• Strong interest in a technology sales career
• Comfortable collaborating with extended teams
• Skilled in prospecting techniques
• Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success
Application and Assessment Process
Selected candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video/phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a virtual full day assessment centre . This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
Back to top