AWS Billing Pricing Manager
- New York, NY
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud providerfrom infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databasesto emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
. Lead team of Pricing Analysts managing private pricing for thousands of AWS customers.
• Define process and system requirements and drive standardized communication and documentation.
• Drive continuous process improvement for processes relating to private pricing.
• Develop process SOPs and communication strategy with stakeholders
• Communicate daily with cross functional teams including Sales, Strategic Customer Engagement, Product Teams and Custom Pricing leadership to ensure all contracts are implemented appropriately.
• Have background in billing, operations, process design, process implementation, or process improvement.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
3 + years of people management experience in billing, pricing, accounting, finance, or a similar discipline.
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or a similar discipline.
• Experience leading business operational process improvement.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through.
• Experience in lean methodologies (Kaizen, Green Belt Six Sigma).
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visithttps://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top